Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crysis 2

Crysis 2 was absolutely visually stunning. The graphics were unbelievable, explosions were flawless and there was even speed blur to show your velocity. Grass and foliage was recognizable to the leaf, and the lighting was the best i've seen in a game so far.
But thats about all it had going for it. campaign was sloppy, I felt like you were always following after someone the entire time. There was upgrades to the suit that I dont think I ever used. My interest in beating the game seem to just wander. So I decided to venture on over to multiplayer.
In the beginning it was fun! A lot of fun. Most of the matches are based on skill of stealth, and stealth kills are great, but the transition in and out of stealth drains all your energy so you have to be precise. The killstreaks were a nice addition but my favorite is sneaking up on a few enemies and ground smashing on them for a nice double kill. Again multiplayer is fun but not substantial enough to keep my intrest. Jrads final decision 4 out of 5..... borrow from a friend if they have it. Play it then give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment