Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Conan

Well this game came as a bit of a surprise to me. I found it for six dollars at a local Blockbuster that was closing. The cover looked kinda cheap with Conan and a bunch of scantily clad women. But when I finally but the game in i was overwhelmed with a sense of giddy fun. Conan tore through pirates, skeletons, dragons serpents and numerous other monsters with ease and he made it look easy. The gameplay was rather repetitive; hack, lacerate, cut off arms or head then body slam......but I kept wanting more. You are able to upgrade you moves and acquire new moves as well and I just couldn't put my controller down no matter how repetitive it got. At the end I was more than satisfied with the final product. 4 out of 5, great game but it feels like there's just something missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment